We help you utilize an integrated technology platform so you can focus more time on servicing your local government.
Counties | Cities | State and Local Agencies | States
What keeps you up at night?
Government agencies have a lot on their mind. You care about how to better service your citizens. You want to invest in new digital technologies that save time, money, and resources, but getting approval or budget can be a struggle.
We get it and are here to help. Gain peace of mind when you partner with OnActuate. Our experienced team has helped many public agencies achieve digital transformation with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
OnActuate’s collaborative nature exceeded our expectations. The OnActuate team was willing to go above and beyond to troubleshoot and resolve issues, and to fully meet the City’s requirements. We were able to implement D365 for the 14th largest city in the United States while team members across the globe also dealt with a pandemic!
The OnActuate Public Sector Suite
Our unmatched solutions provide innovative enhancements that complement Microsoft Dynamics 365 to enrich the functionality.
311 Citizen Service & Case Management
Enhance citizen communications
Improve efficiencies to better manage employees, connect with citizens, and make the most of your budget.
- Helps cross-department collaboration for case management
- Enables faster response time on the service requests
- Equips employees to connect from anywhere via an App
- Analytics-based decision-making to service customer and business needs
A modern portal to efficiently manage vendor relationships
Juggling multiple vendor relationships across the entire spectrum of public services doesn’t have to be a nightmare. Manage your end-to-end procurement process in one central Power Apps portal, proven to save time.
- An anonymous, self-registration portal for vendors
- A defined Scoring Panel and auto-suggested RFQs for vendors to bid based on their registered categories
- Ready availability of vendor payment information
Budgeting & Forecasting
Budget planning and control tool for maximized efficiency
All organizations set financial and operational goals by creating budgets and monitoring them. Limit manual tasks in your budgeting process with this tool built in Dynamics 365 or Power BI that includes:
- Budget planning for both long-term strategic planning or annual budget
- Educate organization about targets and create policies through a budget control framework
- Use a rolling forecast to identify trends
City in a Box
Consolidate and extend your ERP with our suite of solutions
City in a Box is a process-centric implementation that provides rapid deployment through a 40% faster analysis phase. Elements include:
- A process catalog of nearly 500 American Productivity & Quality Center (APQC) endorsed Public Sector processes for minimal customizations
- Budget planning and control dashboards
- Vendor Collaboration portal
- RSAT & Interface Framework
Streamline your accounting processes
Leveraging Dynamics 365 Commerce, this solution enhances the execution and central reconciliation of cashiering transactions, through seamless features like:
- Partial Payments on Open Invoices
- Fund Balancing
- Check Scanner Integrations
- One-Stop Financials Workspace
Address challenges head-on by migrating to the cloud
Dynamics 365 is different than other solutions out there because it is a single cloud-based business applications platform with built-in public sector functionality.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Public Sector:
- Protects government agency data while enhancing trust and security for the citizens and residents
- Improves the efficiency and productivity of government agencies and employees to better meet their missions
- Connects siloed data sets and uses the power of tools like AI to turn that data into actionable insights
- Modernizes systems and allow employees access to on-the-go tools that are safe and secure to help them do their jobs more effectively
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations positioned as a leader in the 2019 ERP Technology Value Matrix.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Modern Technology Architecture use cases by a leading independent research firm.
Learn how to enhance government services with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Interested in learning how to apply this solution to your unique processes and requirements?
Do these challenges sound familiar?
Hover of each area to discover how they are resolved by adopting a cloud solution.
Concern about data security and privacy
Protects against current and emerging threats
Tight budgets and constraints
Streamlines budgeting process to reduce strain and improve accuracy
Struggle to keep up with ever-changing compliance standards
Meets rules, regulations, and reporting requirements
Disparate technologies that slow processes down
Helps you achieve new levels of productivity
We work with our clients to deliver successful projects find opportunities to transform their businesses, not just meet requirements.
Contact us for an assessment of your current or planned project!
Don’t let regulatory red tape or bureaucracy hold you back.
We are happy to share the value of this cost-effective and flexible infrastructure with your stakeholders. Let us help you drive process efficiencies and deliver better customer experiences.
56% of citizens say their trust in government would increase if it communicated better about how the technology innovations it was deploying would improve the lives of citizens.
By 2023, more than 80% of the government’s digital implementations that do not build on a technology platform will fail to meet objectives.
Ready to put the power back in your hands?
Helping others like you
We have been providing ERP and CRM solutions to some of the large Microsoft Dynamics customers across the globe. Here are just a few:
City of Columbus increased their overall system performance and response time by upgrading their ERP and implementing our Cashiering and Vendor Collaboration solutions in one of the largest rollouts in the U.S. Public Sector.
In one of the first D365FO implementations in the U.S. Public Sector, the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries went live within 7 months.
The not-for-profit Truckee Meadows Water Authority upgraded their ERP solution to scale operations, utilize automation, and decrease dependencies on extensions.
Our initial expectations for a D365 Partner were that the Partner had deep expertise with D365 and the individual modules and equally important, proven experience with success migrating clients from AX2012 to D365. OnActuate met and exceeded these criteria.
Check out our latest educational blogs covering top-of-mind topics for Public Sector.