An innovation engine for digital solutions.
OnActuate (OA) Labs is the pinnacle of innovation.
Our labs team helps enterprise organizations in the private and public sector to quickly build or deploy Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Business Applications (Microsoft Dynamics, Power Platform).
OA Labs team members have developed solutions and delivered projects utilizing technologies such as:
- Chat bots driven by LUIS (Language Understanding Intelligent Service)
- Microsoft Cognitive Services
- Identity verification and facial recognition with biometrics
- Fraud detection and analytics
- Automated testing
- Azure Data Services – Drawing intelligence from legacy data
Helping our customers
OA Labs harnesses the creativity of our highly experienced development teams and provides them a forum to focus on developing next generation technologies in unique ways. Best practice Azure Dev-Ops tools, configurable Power Platform apps, and a set of pre-built reusable Azure components makes our labs team a reliable force for many of our enterprise customers.
OA Labs brings together a team of innovators who develop creative ideas for products and services by adapting new technologies to serve our clients. The labs team are dedicated to helping our enterprise customers with striking the right balance between a fully custom code vs COTS (Configured off the shelf), and the flexibility to integrate across multiple platforms beyond Microsoft, such as Salesforce and other applications.
OA Labs Solutions
Identity verification and account protection for security at every step
An extension of the Microsoft Fraud Protection suite, this solution utilizes identity verification technology in order to prevent and protect against fraudulent activities. It protects against fraud using:
- Risk-based assessments
- Easy and quick onboarding portals and apps
- Two identity verification services, including knowledge-based verification and ID documentation-based verification and biometric verification
Field Force Manager
Plan, record, and deliver efficient services from anywhere on the map
This easy-to-use mobile field service management solution is built on the Microsoft Power Platform and is designed to:
- Increase communication between your field service workforce
- Improve how the field service teams interact with your customers
- Reduce manual data entry to give field service managers, field sales reps, and technicians the tools they need
A modern portal to efficiently manage vendor relationships
Juggling multiple vendor relationships across the entire spectrum of public services doesn’t have to be a nightmare. Manage your end-to-end procurement process in one central Power Apps portal, proven to save time.
- An anonymous, self-registration portal for vendors
- A defined Scoring Panel and auto-suggested RFQs for vendors to bid based on their registered categories
- Ready availability of vendor payment information
An end-to-end solution to simplify tracking your warranties and case status
An extension of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, this warranty solution was built for manufacturers and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) suppliers who want to interact with their customers directly.
- Manage or track your warranties
- Buy new warranties using Payment Gateways
- Automatically create new cases using IoT Devices
- Manually create cases via a mobile app
Salesforce and D365 Connector
An integrated solution to seamlessly integrate D365FO and SFDC
It’s about time your sales and operations team were able to share data and communicate through a single platform!
Salesforce.com (SFDC) is a CRM system used to maintain customer relational data. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (D365FO) is an ERP application used to maintain customer transactional data. Our standalone interface solution makes sharing data between the two solutions simple, reliable, configurable, and scalable.
Streamline your accounting processes
Leveraging Dynamics 365 Commerce, this solution enhances the execution and central reconciliation of cashiering transactions, through seamless features like:
- Partial Payments on Open Invoices
- Fund Balancing
- Check Scanner Integrations
- One-Stop Financials Workspace
After implementing OnActuate’s Field Force Manager app, India’s largest interior infrastructure company saw improvements in both internal operations and customer experience.
Want to learn how?
Check out our latest educational blogs covering top-of-mind technological innovations.