Solutions for Public Sector
Government agencies often face unique challenges that can be improved with the right tools and procedures. OnActuate offers a variety of solutions designed specifically to address the needs of the Public Sector industry.
The OnActuate Public Sector Suite
Our unmatched solutions provide innovative enhancements that complement Microsoft Dynamics 365 to enrich the functionality.
Share valuable government information to constituents to build trust
A solution that brings visibility, openness, and accountability for governments by making information easily accessible to the public. By leveraging OnActuate’s Data Confluence & Insights, government agencies can:
- Allow constituents to find and access information through an easy-to-use online portal
- Cut down on inquiries by uploading and sharing data, reports and more so your teams can redirect important resources to other projects
- Turn data into visual graphs and charts to convey information in a simpler manner
Streamline your accounting processes
Leveraging Dynamics 365 Commerce, this solution enhances the execution and central reconciliation of cashiering transactions, through seamless features like:
- Partial Payments on Open Invoices
- Fund Balancing
- Check Scanner Integrations
- One-Stop Financials Workspace
A modern portal to efficiently manage vendor relationships
Juggling multiple vendor relationships across the entire spectrum of public services doesn’t have to be a nightmare. Manage your end-to-end procurement process in one central Power Apps portal, proven to save time.
- An anonymous, self-registration portal for vendors
- A defined Scoring Panel and auto-suggested RFQs for vendors to bid based on their registered categories
- Ready availability of vendor payment information
VENDOR COLLABORATION SOLUTION
This implementation helped us provide a streamlined experience to our vendors who bid to provide services and goods to the City, including an automated registration process for vendors. With the OnActuate-developed registration process, we have registered nearly 3,000 vendors since go-live in January 2021. We also had a goal of providing a public-facing vendor portal to display all RFQs posted for the City without requiring authentication. OnActuate developed a power portal application for vendors to displays all open RFQs, details, and attachments for public consumption.
City in a Box
Consolidate and extend your ERP with our suite of solutions
City in a Box is a process-centric implementation that provides rapid deployment through a 40% faster analysis phase. Elements include:
- A process catalog of nearly 500 American Productivity & Quality Center (APQC) endorsed Public Sector processes for minimal customizations
- Budget planning and control dashboards
- Vendor Collaboration portal
- RSAT & Interface Framework
311 Citizen Service & Case Management
Enhance citizen communications
Improve efficiencies to better manage employees, connect with citizens, and make the most of your budget.
- Helps cross-department collaboration for case management
- Enables faster response time on the service requests
- Equips employees to connect from anywhere via an App
- Analytics-based decision-making to service customer and business needs
Budgeting & Forecasting
Budget planning and control tool for maximized efficiency
All organizations set financial and operational goals by creating budgets and monitoring them. Limit manual tasks in your budgeting process with this tool built in Dynamics 365 or Power BI that includes:
- Budget planning for both long-term strategic planning or annual budget
- Educate organization about targets and create policies through a budget control framework
- Use a rolling forecast to identify trends
Identity verification and account protection for security at every step
An extension of the Microsoft Fraud Protection suite, this solution utilizes identity verification technology in order to prevent and protect against fraudulent activities. It protects against fraud using:
- Risk-based assessments
- Easy and quick onboarding portals and apps
- Two identity verification services, including knowledge-based verification and ID documentation-based verification and biometric verification
An always on people platform
Get access to employee information in this HR software when and where you need it, with the right insights to better manage your business.
- A single employee record puts all the details about your people in one place
- Gain insights through reports and dashboards so you can monitor key indicators and trends
- Employees have direct access to view and manage their own data and activities
Get in touch with us
Our team can’t wait to discuss what innovative enhancements you are looking for to transform your business.