Working at OnActuate
What sets OnActuate apart in the technology industry? It’s simple. We put people first in everything we do, and our successes are the result of the commitment we have to our people.
OnActuate is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace where team members feel valued and respected. We believe that diverse perspectives are essential for success, and we prioritize building teams that reflect a wide range of backgrounds and experiences.
We also believe in gender diversity and are committed to supporting the growth and development of women staff members. We have hiring quotas for our Global Cohort Trainee Program to ensure gender diversity and offer a mentorship program to help women grow into managerial and leadership positions.
We know that collaboration is key to meeting our clients’ needs and solving complex challenges. Our team-based approach ensures that everyone has a chance to contribute and learn from each other, and that we always bring multiple perspectives to the table.
The Benefits of Working at OnActuate
- Remote work with flexibility and true work-life balance: We know that flexibility and work-life balance lead to employee happiness and productivity. OnActuate offers remote work opportunities and a flexible schedule that allow employees to manage both their work and personal responsibilities.
- 100% employer paid benefits: Taking care of yourself and your family is essential. That’s why we offer 100% employer-paid benefits for all staff and their families. This includes comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage, as well as other important benefits like life insurance and disability coverage.
- Competitive time-off policies: We believe that everyone needs time to recharge and pursue their passions outside of work. That’s why we offer competitive time-off policies, including generous vacation time and paid holidays.
- Ongoing paid professional development: Investing in our team’s growth and development is essential for their success and our company’s success. We offer ongoing paid professional development opportunities, including Career planning and skill development.
- Dedicated meeting-free days: Back-to-back meetings can be a drain on productivity and creativity. That’s why we have dedicated meeting-free days each week, giving our team the time they need to focus on deep work and creative thinking.
- Social events and team building: Building strong teams is essential for success, especially in a remote work environment. We regularly host virtual and in-person social events and team building activities to help our team connect and build strong relationships.
OnActuate is a global technology and consulting firm, Microsoft Certified Partner and a Cloud Solution Provider. OnActuate’s unmatched, tailored business and data solutions, coupled with its experienced global team’s collaborative approach, has helped many public and private sector organizations reimagine their business in the digital age.
Join a Great Place to Work
Working for OnActuate offers many top-of-the-line formal benefits, but the greatest benefit of working at OnActuate is the people you are surrounded by. By investing in our team members, we are able to create a working environment that fosters collaboration, creativity, and passion. If you’re looking for a supportive and innovative workplace where you can grow and thrive, consider joining our team.
View our open roles and apply to join our growing team.
Check out the video below about working at OnActuate!