OnActuate provides largest oil and gas company implementation and support for ERP system spanning 9 regions
Support – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central / Dynamics NAV
Manufacturing & Distribution
About the Company
Our client is one of the world’s largest independent traders of oil and petroleum products – one of the few with a global presence and comprehensive product coverage handling over 6 million barrels per day. They have extensive logistical and storage capability around the world. They have 20,500+ Customers, Operations in 47+ Countries, USD 17.9 Bn Turnover, and one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementations with 9 regions, 200+ companies, and 7,000+ user base.
The OnActuate team was innovative, agile, and high energy – they delivered high quality work on time. We would like to collaborate with them again in the future.
Vineet Bansal, CIO
Greenply Industries Limited
When we started the project, our client being one of the largest oil & gas companies in the globe with Dynamics NAV implementations across 47+ countries, 9 regions, spanning from version 4.0 to 2009, were facing a lot of challenges. Some of the challenges were:
- Managing multiple environments & code releases
- Synchronizing Codebase across regions
- Integration with eAviation Business
- Streamlining of the Support function
- Infra Upgrades
- Application Upgrade
- Ad-hoc and slow Delivery Process
- Cost of Delivery
- Support Acquisitions
- Support for legal requirements
- Standalone Third -Party applications and Manual Processes
- Improved Test function
- Pricing Management
OnActuate deployed a team of experienced ERP and technology consultants to address the challenges and brought the project to a point where the overall release process is streamlined, deliveries are robust and turnaround time is reduced many folds by using DevOps and best practices for quality and release management.
Efficiencies were achieved by removing redundancies and infusing automation wherever required. Some of the key areas that we continue to work with the customer to bring in more business value and efficiency are:
- Dynamics NAV Support and maintenance for existing implementations (9 Regions)
- Navision rollout to new company acquisitions across geographies.
- Development and implementation of additional CR’s or features.
- Code Configuration Management across regions.
- Supporting the Digital Transformation journey
- Release Management through DevOps
- Mobile app solution for approvals integrated with Dynamic NAV
- Application Upgrades