Title : Microsoft Dynamics NAV – Technical Consultant
About OnActuate : OnActuate is a global systems integrator with specialization in Microsoft Dynamics, ERP, CRM, Salesforce and IOT solutions. We Inspire and Deliver Excellence in everything we do. As a Microsoft partner, and a passionate technology player, we are always looking for smart hires to work on a diversity of challenging projects.
About You : You are highly passionate, obsessively client & service oriented, and self motivated. You are a team player, you know how to have fun at work, and you take pride in your work.
About the role : As a Senior consultant within our team you’ll define, design, and develop business solutions through configuration and software development. Responsible for designing, coding, unit testing, building, deploying, and supporting application software.
Your major responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Participates in designing and coding complex features, debugging, unit testing, building configuring, and deploying application software.
- Analyzes, designs, and recommends third-party tools and custom applications. Analyzes required functionality and implements customizations to platforms or develops custom solutions to fulfill business requirements.
- Reviews other developers work to ensure solutions are aligned to architectural specifications and design. Investigates and corrects reported issues against existing software. Recommends/Implements performance improvements including tuning, code refactoring or process changes.
- Collaborates with team members to understand business requirements and create clear, technical specifications outlining the specific enhancement or functionality required. Supplies estimations, status updates, and escalations to ensure timely delivery of solutions.
- Provides on-going support to business and content teams managing sites on strategic technology platform.
- Lead configuration management including source code control, build automation and development of deployment scripts and instructions.
- Develops and maintains testing scenarios and prepares necessary test data for thorough unit and integration testing results. Maintains source control, version control, and defect tracking systems.
- Responsible for preparation and maintenance of technical documentation.
- Ability to Lead Technical Projects on day to day basis.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
If you are a passionate, enthusiast, risk taker or a no nonsense, diligent team member looking for a strong team, send a note to our people first team email@example.com.