Title: General Manager – LATAM
About OnActuate: OnActuate is a global systems integrator with specialization in Microsoft Dynamics, ERP, CRM, Salesforce and IOT solutions. We Inspire, Deliver Excellence in everything we do. As a Microsoft partner, and as a passionate technology player, we are always looking for smart hires to work on a diverse variety of challenging projects.
About You: You are highly passionate, obsessively client & service oriented, and self-motivated. You are a team player, you know how to have fun at work, and you take pride in your work.
About the Role: The General Manager LATAM will play a critical role at OnActuate. We are looking for an energetic, fearless, passionate, well-spoken self-starter, who can bring OnActuate’s ERP and CRM platforms into the LATAM marketplace. We’re searching for a professional that has a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. We’re looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities. We need someone with ambition to grow our LATAM operations.
Specifically, in the capacity of the General Manager your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and present The Company services and solutions to prospective Clients.
- Effectively demonstrate The Company technology solutions (Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365, and Dynamics CRM solutions as well as Salesforce CRM) to prospective Clients.
- Develop quotes and proposals
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Work with The Company leadership in regularly scheduled meetings to review new customer pursuit activity and present account and territory plan to meet quota expectations.
- Regularly prepare and present sales performance reports relevant to the execution of business development activities, quota achievement, and prospecting plans.
- Maintain and monitor written service agreements for assigned accounts, as well as pricing information in the internal knowledge base
- 5+ years experience in sales, with a preference in ERP and CRM sales
- Startup experience, especially early stage
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Must have experience with Sales/Business Development in Cloud / Software Sales
- Comfortable discussing technical concepts related to web-based software and databases
- The ability to dig in and understand our web-based CRM and all of the features and functionality and how they fit together
- Ability to quickly understand complex enterprise software products
- Experience presenting to potential clients.
- Comfortable working with multiple teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Experience communicating technical product details & concepts to prospects.
- This is a remote position for the right candidate.
Travel: 30-% to 40%
If you are a passionate, enthusiast, risk taker or a no nonsense, diligent team member looking for a strong team, send a note to our people first team firstname.lastname@example.org.