Title : Business Development Manager
About OnActuate : OnActuate is a global systems integrator with specialization in Microsoft Dynamics, ERP, CRM, Salesforce and IOT solutions. We Inspire, Deliver Excellence in everything we do. As a Microsoft partner, and as a passionate technology player, we are always looking for smart hires to work on a diverse variety of challenging projects.
About You : You are highly passionate, obsessively client & service oriented, and self motivated. You are a team player, you know how to have fun at work, and you take pride in your work.
About the role : As a Senior consultant within our team you’ll define, design, and develop business solutions through configuration and software development. Responsible for designing, coding, unit testing, building, deploying, and supporting application software.
Your major responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Identify partnership opportunities and establish working relationships with key partners like Microsoft on targeting sectors, and clients.
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Assist with proposals, plan calls, work collaboratively with OA project team
- Initiate and execute sales campaigns & other activities on key sectors
- Development of target lists, strategies for OA solutions & services
- Update CRM opportunities to Forecast sales, set objectives, structures tasks and priorities
- Work closely with team and leverage management, practice leads to further sales, closing
- Leverage marketing, inside sales & support to more effectively meet objectives.
- Travel as required to NA events, sessions to promote our solutions with clients & partners.
- Self-starter, proactive with strong communication & presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of 3-5+ years in solution sales of products, services in a technology sector
- Very good understanding of business process needs, proposing solutions with team
- Ability to work professionally, communicate and work at all levels of an organization
- Team player with knowledge of project services and delivery methodology
- Recognized ability to execute when needed, meet objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; some business subjects or background preferred
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful business development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Competitive compensation plan, health benefits, training – career development