Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management gives users real-time visibility into their operations and performance. Embedded analytics and graphic visualizations help turn data into action, improving planning and helping to meet customer demands. It provides real-time visibility and intelligence to move from reactive to proactive operations, maximizing operational efficiency, product quality, and profitability.
- Increase production speed, efficiency, and product quality to meet customer demands by connecting and optimizing planning, scheduling, operations, and cost management.
- Enhance delivery of products and services with predictive analytics that help you optimize planning and improve the fulfillment, material sourcing, and logistics with complete, real-time visibility across your supply chain.
- Increase capacity and ensure on-time product delivery using AI-enhanced guidance that recommends optimal inventory volumes and automation tools that streamline the order and fulfillment process.
- Maximize the life and performance of your assets by using IoT and mixed reality to plan, predict, and perform asset maintenance.
- Drive intelligent manufacturing through a connected factory that uses IoT, AI, machine learning, and mixed reality to optimize people, processes, and equipment.
- Leverage intelligent planning tools more accurately predict demand and optimize resources.
- Accelerate fulfillment with order routing based on availability and capacity constraints across companies, sites, and warehouses.
- Get end-to-end visibility into your warehouse operations, and more effectively manage the capacity, consumption, and movement of your raw materials and finished goods.
- Track and strategically deploy assets to increase productivity and improve the overall equipment effectiveness of your mission-critical assets.
- Reduced cost of goods sold by 10% while improving gross margin by 2.4 percentage points
- 60% ROI and 20-month payback with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (Forrester)
- Cloud ERP gets 43 percent faster payback (Nucleus Research)
- Reduced operational risk with security, compliance, HA/DR
- Lower TCO with the ability to scale seamlessly to support growth
- Real-time visibility of data from front to back office for faster/better decisions
- Support changing business models and innovate faster for competitive advantage