Business Transformation Migration to Microsoft Dynamics 365
Title: Business Transformation migration to Microsoft Dynamics 365
Date: Thursday February 11, 2021
Time: 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET
Duration: 1 Hour
OPTIMIZE PUBLIC SECTOR FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
Now, more than ever, there is a need for businesses to work smarter and more efficiently. In this webcast, you will learn the benefits of migrating from your current ERP system to Microsoft Dynamics 365 and how this can transform the way you are currently doing business.
You will get insights into:
- Business Transformation Migration to D365 platform and benefits it can provide over your current ERP system
- Learn about the benefits a modern, cloud-based ERP system can provide and how it can allow your business to be more efficient and ready for current and future challenges.
- Connected Systems/Solutions Extensibility
- Learn how Dynamics 365 allows for easy updates/upgrades through extensibility. Make changes and additions to your ERP system without having to change the core ERP.
- Business intelligence for the enterprise
- Dynamics 365 keeps all your data in one place. Learn how you can easily extract reports through its embedded Power BI Analytics and get actionable insights across the enterprise to propel your business forward.
- Compliance and client case studies
- You’ll get an understanding of Microsoft Azure compliance and you’ll also see examples of how other organizations have transformed by moving to Dynamics 365.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Companies and public sector organizations that are looking to gain efficiencies, simplify processes and get accurate and actionable data-reporting across their organization. This webcast is ideal for organizations currently using Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, Nav or a non-Microsoft ERP system.
Accounts Executive – OnActuate
Technical Architect – OnActuate